1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Diabetes – Te Whatu Ora Waitemata
Lisa is a clinical nurse specialist and team lead for the adult diabetes service at Te Whata Ora – Waitemata. As such she has worked on regional and national diabetes initiatives and provides support to both patients with diabetes and practitioners supporting their patients with diabetes. She has a background in acute medicine and has worked in primary care as a diabetes auditor.
This presentation will discuss:
• Latest NZ data
• Type 2s – what have we learnt about SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 agonists
• Outline of CGMs -Access, interpretation, pearls and pitfalls
• Type 1 Diabetes technologies update
-Insulin pumps – what you need to know, failures, site issues