1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
ELLE CRADWICK Mental Health Educator | EMMY SMART Educational Psychologist
About the webinar:
- How to recognise and de-escalate heightened behaviours, from agitation ramping up to aggression
- What responses are needed to de-escalate individuals at different points of the escalation cycle, including how to prevent people escalating to aggression and loss of control where possible
- About the stress response system and what this means both for the escalated person and ourselves