1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
DR ANDY SALMON, Medical Advisor KHNZ
Andy started life in the UK, completing his training in renal medicine, dialysis and transplantation in hospitals around the South West and Midlands. He also had a decade-long stint researching kidney and blood function in diabetes and proteinuria in the UK and USA. He now works as a Senior Medical Officer in the renal unit at Te Whatu Ora – Waitemata as well as the medical advisor for Kidney Health NZ.
About the webinar:
Updates on CKD detection, management & guidelines covering World Kidney Day 2023 key themes:
° “Supporting the vulnerable”
- CKD detection in high-risk groups
- CKD management to slow progression
- High-risk CKD – when to refer to renal services
° “Preparing for the unexpected”
- Acute Kidney Injury
- CKD complications