1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
DR MICHAEL PLUNKETT
Michael completed his medical degree from the University of Auckland and then completed training in Respiratory Medicine in Auckland. His interest is in respiratory physiology and furthering its understanding to improve outcomes for people with lung disease. He was awarded the GLREF Senior Fellowship in 2022 and is currently a Clinical Research Fellow in the Department of Physiology, University of Auckland working towards a PhD looking at identifying novel physiologic mechanisms driving dyspnoea and exercise limitation in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Webinar topic will include, with a focus on recent guideline updates:
• COPD risk factors outside of smoking
• diagnosis of COPD
• management of COPD in primary care
• managing more advanced COPD