1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
Lead Cyber Strategy & Risk Consultant, ZX Security
Nick has over 18 years’ security experience in both private and public sector organisations including his role as Chief Cyber Security Adviser, Ministry of Health. Nick was responsible for driving an increase in the cyber security maturity of the whole of the New Zealand health and disability sector. There are many messages about how New Zealand health care professionals should manage cyber security. For many health care providers (particularly for those in the small-to-medium sized or rural domains), managing cyber security can appear a daunting task.
This presentation will discuss:
• Cyber security in real terms for today’s health care professionals
• Realistic conversations on the right approach for managing cyber security
• How to turn cyber security maturity from a vulnerability and risk to a source of trust and assurance for health care professionals and their patients.