1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
PROFESSOR BEV LAWTON, Founder/Director of Te Tatai Hauora o Hine
Professor Bev Lawton (Ngati Porou) is the founder/director of Te Tatai Hauora o Hine (the National Centre for Women’s Health Research Aotearoa) She previously worked as a general practitioner in Wellington for 17 years and co-founded the Wellington Menopause Clinic. Professor
Lawton has a strong interest in answering the many questions relevant to women’s health and inequalities.
This presentation will explore:
- Menopause symptoms and treatment options
- The benefits and risks of using MHT
- Treatment disparities for Maori and Pacific women
- How to have a conversation about menopause
- GU and vaginal health