1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
DR SUZANNE PHILLIPS
Co-owner and General Practitioner, Bayview Medical Centre, Paihia
Suzanne immigrated to New Zealand in 1989 and began working as a General Practitioner at The Wellsford Medical Centre. In 1993 she started as a hospital doctor at The Bay of Islands Hospital in Kawakawa. Suzanne went on to become a co-owner at The Bayview Medical Centre in Paihia in 1994 where she continues to work as a General Practitioner.
About the webinar:
Estimates of childhood sexual abuse suggest 1 in five children are victims, in this webinar Suzanne will discuss:
• The impact of sexual abuse and ongoing effects throughout people’s lives
• Sexual Abuse is trauma – strategies for recovery
• GP consultation – an opportunity to discuss the impact of sexual abuse
• Healing strategies
• How best to assist in the 15 minute setting.