1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Nurse Practitioner with specialist interest in Cardiology
Daman is a Nurse Practitioner with specialist interest in Cardiology. Daman’s work is based on integrated model of care where she works closely with her cardiac clients in Primary care, Secondary care and in rural/ community settings. She is currently working with Hawkes Bay DHB. Daman has previously worked as Heart Failure CNS in community settings where she worked closely with GP practices and community providers. Daman has background in Nursing education, critical/cardiac care, community nursing, medical and surgical nursing. Daman is passionate about Cardiac LTC, self-management, education and rehabilitation and improving QOL for clients.
The topic will include:
- Normal ECG
- Calculating the heart rate for Irregular heart rate methods
- Sinus arrythmias
- Myocardial infarction
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Heart blocks
- Ventricular arrythmias
- LVH & axis deviation (If taking more than an hour will omit this and do another more advanced session)
- QTC calculation