1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Susan Reid (Te Rarawa) and Carla White (Ngāti Tama)
Health Literacy NZ trains health coaches and support workers who are working in primary care teams in New Zealand. For many years Susan and Carla have engaged with whānau and members of healthcare teams to shift the conversation about gout being caused by food and drink to understanding the role of kidneys and medicines to reduce underlying causes of high uric acid.
- different ways you can have a conversation about gout with whānau.
- how to build understanding of the real causes of gout
- how these causes can be treated to avoid attacks and prevent other health impacts of gout.