1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
Rural Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care & PRIME – West Otago Health, Tapanui. Qualified Professional Supervisor (College of Nurses Aotearoa).
Kate has 35 years of nursing experience including but not limited to general surgery, general medical, orthopaedics, cardiology, emergency, gastroenterology, Neonatal ICU
and primary and acute care. Having experienced both the urban and rural aspects of nursing, Kate is well positioned to identify comparisons and works hard to reduce barriers to care for her rural population.
With the increasing demands on health professionals, it is important to feel supported and the many different kinds of supervision can be confusing. This webinar will provide clarity, identify the benefits supervision can bring, and provide guidance on how to access the right kind.
By the end of the webinar you will:
• Understand what professional supervision is, how you can benefit from it and why it adds value to your personal and professional wellbeing.
• Differentiate between types of supervision and how to access
• Recognise the importance of a good fit and what to do if the fit isn’t right.