Qualifications: LLB, PGDipBus Admin
Bio: Shelley has been a lawyer since 1992 and runs her own employment law firm. Throughout her career she has also worked in–house, in senior management and in education, lecturing in employment law, management and HR. Shelley works closely with clients to help them meet their obligations and have an engaged, productive workforce. She loves presenting and lecturing, and the opportunity this gives to educate business on issues related to their key resource: their people.
Her topics include:
- Legal issues in taking on employees
- How to get the best from your people
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Disciplinary processes and dismissal
- Dealing with personal grievances.