1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Nurse Educator, Children’s Emergency Department, Starship Child Health
Natalie has worked in Children’s Emergency in Starship Health for 10 years, holding the position as the Nurse Educator since 2016. Natalie has worked within Starship since 2006, previously working as a Staff Nurse on the General Paediatric ward until moving to the ED in 2008. She has completed a post graduate diploma in Advanced Nursing focusing on Child Health and Education.
Topics will include:
- Paediatric differences
- Structured approach to assessment
- Common emergency presentations
- Paediatric essentials
- Paediatric tips and tricks