1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
RN,RM.DN(Dip),PGCert(Hlth.Sci.) Community Educator
Janet has been nursing for 49yrs in the UK & NZ mainly in primary care; the last 20yrs in the continence field and currently as a Community Educator. Janet has a private business educating staff in rest homes and general practice, also seeing patients in their own homes. Passionate about helping people manage their incontinence, and raising awareness that incontinence is not normal and that aging on its own or being female, is not a reason to become incontinent. Incontinence is a symptom not the diagnosis.
The webinar will include:
- What is a normal bowel motion and how to have one
- How to assess and manage common bowel issues such as:
Constipation & Impaction
Diarrhoea & loose bowels
- Managing faecal incontinence