1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar:
DR SANDY RICHARDSON
Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Health, Canterbury University
Dr Sandy Richardson is a Senior Lecturer with the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Canterbury and is the Nurse Researcher for the Emergency Department at Christchurch Hospital. She has been an RN for close to 35 years, and involved in nursing education and research for much of that time, and worked clinically as an emergency nurse for nearly 20 years. Sandy’s areas of interest include workplace violence and aggression, wellness, compassion and moral distress, cultural safety, disaster and crisis in healthcare.
- Understanding the principles of wellness
- Recognising the importance of context
- Identifying the impact of resources – personal, professional and societal
- Resilience, moral distress and compassion
- Post traumatic stress or post traumatic growth?
- Knowing our limits