1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
DR JOSEPH DONNELLY, MBChB, PhD. Advanced trainee in Neurology
Dr Joseph Donnelly is a Neurology Advanced Trainee at Auckland City Hospital and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Anaesthesiology at the University of Auckland. He completed his PhD in Brain Physics at the University of Cambridge and has published 170+ articles on brain injury, cerebrovascular physiology and stroke. In 2022 he was the Neurological Foundation Stroke Fellow at the University of Auckland.
This presentation will cover:
• Identification of key features and risk profiles for stroke
• New developments in acute stroke treatments
• Emergency triage of stroke-like presentations
• Outpatient management of cerebrovascular disease