1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Associate Charge Nurse Manager, Intensive Care Unit
Toni is a highly skilled career professional with over 25 years’ experience in nursing within hospital environments, and over 30 years’ experience as a pre-hospital emergency care provider in primary care environments (Order of St John). She is the ACNM responsible for the aero medical
evacuation/flight service offered by the Dunedin Hospital ICU. Toni is also Chair of the College of Air and Surface Transport Nurses.
Her topic will include:
- Critical action checklist – what needs to be done to immediately save life
- Disability (neurological – brain and spinal cord)
- Packaging a patient for transfe