1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Anna Elders Nurse Practitioner/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with Tamaki Health
Clinical Lead for Just a Thought
Honourary Teaching Fellow at the University of Auckland
Anna is a dually trained mental health nurse practitioner and cognitive behavioural therapist with almost two decades clinical experience within a variety of different treatment settings across the lifespan. Anna works as a Clinical Lead for a new online CBT tool, Just a Thought and works in clinical practice as a Nurse Practitioner, providing psychiatric assessment and pharmacological, psychological and nutritional/integrative treatment within a primary care setting.
Her topic will include:
- Common causes and perpetuating factors of chronic stress in humans
- Impacts of chronic stress on mental and physical wellbeing and interconnected sequalae
- The HPA axis role in chronic stress and identify the impacts of HPA axis dysregulation
- Effects of environmental, nutritional, cognitive and behavioural adaptive responses on chronic stress
- Effective approaches to unwinding chronic stress and supporting HPA axis function to enhance and protect wellbeing