1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Dr Andy Salmon
Medical Advisor KHNZ
Andy started life in the UK, completing his training in renal medicine, dialysis and transplantation in hospitals around the South West and Midlands. He also had a decade-long stint researching kidney and blood function in diabetes and proteinuria in the UK and USA. He now works as a Senior Medical Officer in the renal unit at Waitemata DHB as well as the medical advisor for Kidney Health NZ.
The topic will include:
- Updated definitions of CKD
- Identifying high-risk CKD
- Strategies to slow progression of CKD
- When and why to refer CKD cases to hospital renal service
- Acute Kidney Injury in primary care
- New developments in CKD for the primary care team