1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
MSc, Medical Imaging Educator
James grew up in Dublin, Ireland and completed an undergraduate degree in medical imaging. From there he traveled the world a bit before settling in New Zealand. He worked in medical imaging for a decade and completed a number of medical imaging post-graduate papers before moving into full-time medical imaging education at Ara Institute of Canterbury in Christchurch. He completed his tertiary teaching and learning qualifications at Ara and MSc at the University of Canterbury in 2015.
His topic will include:
- Basic physics of different imaging modalities, especially plain radiography, US and CTBasic physics of different imaging modalities, especially plain radiography, US and CT
- Advantages and limitations of each modality
- Guidelines for requesting radiology examinations
- Imaging techniques used in trauma
- Basic principle of picture archiving communication systems (PACS)
- Current and future trends in radiology