1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
NZ Registered Dietician
Leigh O’Brien is a consultant dietitian for two companies in Christchurch, Canterbury dietitians and Dietary Specialist. She has almost 20 years experience as a New Zealand registered dietitian working both as a clinical and community dietitian before starting private practice. Leigh works with clients helping them to achieve their nutrition related goals, she specialises in providing nutrition support for those with IBS and food intolerances. Leigh also provides clinical nutritional services to residential care facilities. Leigh enjoys research and is currently undertaking a PhD with the University of Otago, her research combines her two great loves, nutrition for older adults and gut health.
Her topic will include:
- Which nutrients do NZ women need more of
- How to manage weight as we age
- Women and heart disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome how can diet help
- Endometriosis and the low FODMAP diet