1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Consultant Liaison Nurse, South Island Eating Disorders Service, The Princess Margaret Hospital
Elaine is a Consult Liaison Nurse for the South Island Eating Disorders Service. She trained in the UK and has worked internationally in the UK, Australia and in Aotearoa. For the past 12 years. Elaine has been the support, education and liaison for the entire South Island of New Zealand. She also carries a caseload of patients with severe and enduring Eating Disorders and also adolescents using Maudsley Based Family Therapy.
Her topic will include
• Diagnostic criteria for Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders
• Development of a Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder
• Treatment and management
• The legalities of ending treatment and Advance Care Planning