1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Dr Rajesh Nair
Interventional and Structural Cardiologist, Waikato Hospital and Southern Cross Heart Institute
Dr Raj Nair is an Interventional and Structural Cardiologist located at the Waikato Hospital and Southern Cross Heart Institute. After completing his specialty training in England, Australia and Denmark, Raj began consulting at the Waikato Hospital in 2011.
His topic includes:
- The status of cardiovascular departments and waiting lists around NZ The status of cardiovascular departments and waiting lists around NZ
- How should we manage high risk cardiovascular patients post level 4
- How can we encourage our patients to come back to our clinics and what are the long term consequences to our communities if we can’t.
- COVID-19 vs. Cardiovascular Disease – what’s the real risk?