1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Owner and Operator of Skin Aware
Chelsea Langman is a Registered Nurse, she has 16-years of experience as a specialist skin cancer nurse and dermoscopist.
Her topic includes:
- skin cancer facts and figures in NZ skin cancer facts and figures in NZ
- contributing factors to rates of skin cancer in NZ
- non-modifiable risk factors
- importance of early detection and early intervention
- benign lesions
- types of skin cancers and how to assess a skin lesion
- current treatment options for skin cancer
- screening options for patients
- tools available to assist primary healthcare