1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Dr Ryan Paul
Academic Endocrinologist at Waikato District Health Board and at the University of Waikato
Dr Ryan Paul is an Executive Member of the New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes (NZSSD) and recently led the development of the NZSSD guidance on the management of type 2 diabetes in New Zealand. Dr Paul is heavily involved in teaching primary care clinicians, diabetes nurse prescribers and endocrinology trainees.
His topic will include:
- When + how to use dulaglutide for type 2 diabetes
- Advice on whether to choose funded dulaglutide or empagliflozin and when to switch between the two
- When to advise to self-fund dulaglutide
- The potential for dulaglutide to get patients off insulin
- The role of dulaglutide in primary + secondary prevention of CVD
For additional reading on the dulaglutide algorithm, click here: https://www.akohiringa.co.nz/education/initiating-treatment-with-dulaglutide-algorithms-notes-and-talking-points