1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Prof Dick Sainsbury
Emeritus Professor in Geriatric Medicine, University of Otago Christchurch
After Dick graduated from the University of Otago he completed six Resident Medical Officer years in Auckland before going to the United Kingdom for advanced training. Since 1982 he has worked as a Consultant Physician in Geriatric Medicine in Christchurch in dual University/Hospital appointments.
His topic includes:
- Prevalence and mythsPrevalence and myths
- Risk factors and rating scales
- Treatment and management
- Ethical issues in depression