1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
The value of vaccination and how to have open, respectful and compassionate conversations with people who have a particular vaccine perspective.
Further resources following the webinar: www.myhealthhub.co.nz/vaccineinfo
The topic will include:
• Practical advice to engage with vaccine-hesitant individuals in rural communities (those with a different world view, waiting to see, anxiety/phobias, those with lack of time/access, bad previous health experience, faith based)
• Value of having high vaccine rates in rural communities as a whole
• How to reduce barriers to accessing vaccination (both physical and personal)
• Vaccine status and rural employment
• Safety of the vaccine