1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Dr James Blake
MBCHB (OTAGO) FRACP FCSANZ
General and Interventional Cardiologist at Christchurch Hospital
James is a General and Interventional Cardiologist at Christchurch Hospital, and also works privately at Christchurch Heart Group and St George’s Hospital.James is a General and Interventional Cardiologist at Christchurch Hospital, and also works privately at Christchurch Heart Group and St George’s Hospital.
James graduated from University of Otago in 1996. He trained in Cardiology at Green Lane and Christchurch Hospitals before completing a two-year coronary, structural heart, and peripheral vascular interventional fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan, USA.
James has special interest and expertise in coronary and structural heart interventions including trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
His topic will include:
- Increasing incidence of aortic stenosis
- Prognostic importance of aortic stenosis
- How to diagnose aortic stenosis
- Options for referral
- Management of AS including Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) and surgery
- Management of patients after treatment