1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Clinical Nurse Specialist/TAVI Coordinator
Cardiology, Canterbury DHB
Murray is Clinical Nurse Specialist in cardiology at Christchurch Hospital. His role encompasses a coronary care unit, cardiology ward and the Cardiac Cath Lab. In addition to his CNS role, Murray is TAVI Coordinator for the TAVI programme. His background experience within cardiology includes Cardiac Cath Lab, nurse educator and cardiology researc
His topic will include:
- Classification of heart failure – old & new terminology
- Clinical presentation
- Diagnosis of heart failure
- Overview of management
- Essential patient educatio