1. Watch the recorded webinar below from start to finish.
2. To claim your hours, click on the claim a certificate button. This will send you a quick quiz about the webinar, once answered a certificate will be generated for you.
About the webinar
Kate Berridge – Clinical Nurse Specialist in Bariatrics, Beyond Obesity
Kate is founder and director of Beyond Obesity. Kate is passionate about reframing the way obesity is viewed in our current environment, in particular how it intersects with health and healthcare. Her study around obesity has shown the impact shame has on our physical and mental health; the provision of self-care is not intuitive.
Her topic will include:
1. The perfect storm of environment, genes, epigenetics and obesity
2. Why consider bariatric surgery?
3. Things to consider post surgery